Insurance in Springdale, Arkansas
Deep in the Ozark Mountains lies Springdale, Arkansas, the fourth-largest city in Arkansas. While it has expanded in recent years, Springdale is known for its industry and is home to the headquarters of Tyson Foods, the world’s largest meat producing company. But Springdale has plenty to offer for exploring, like the Arvest Ballpark, the Shiloh Museum of Ozark History, and the Randal Tyson Recreational Complex.
Over the years the Springdale has accumulated several recognitions nationally. It was ranked 58th best place to live in America by Money Magazine as well as the 8th fastest growing small city in the country. With such a vastly growing economy and influx of people, there are more cars on the road now than ever. That being said, it’s more important now than ever to make sure you have adequate insurance while living in Springdale, Arkansas.
Auto Insurance in Springdale, AR
Liability Coverage: Your liability coverage is there to protect you in the event of an accident you caused that results in any repair fees or medical costs for injuries or legal fees for the other drive involved in the wreck.
- For example, say you have a 50/100/50 liability coverage. In the event of an accident, your car insurance provider will pay up to $50,000 in medical bills, up to $100,000 for all parties injured and $50,000 in property damages.
Collision coverage: Collision coverage is there for you to help pay for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. Whether you hit a tree, guardrail, or another vehicle, your comprehensive coverage should protect you up to your limit amount minus the deductible.
- For example, let’s say you are at fault in an accident, the overall cost to fix both parties vehicles totaled $5,000 and you have a $1,000 deductible. Your provider would expect you to pay $1,000 and the remaining $4,000 would be covered by them. Essentially, you are expected to pay a small portion of the expenses when in an accident and that small portion (your deductible) can vary. The larger the deductible, the less your monthly car insurance payment will be, vice versa.
Comprehensive coverage: Think of comprehensive as you’re “what if” coverage. What if a tree falls on my parked car? You’re covered. What if a deer runs out in front of me? You’re covered. This is commonly known as other than collision coverage. This will cover your car from any damage that it may take, other than an accident.
Home Insurance in Springdale, AR
Some of the basics that will be covered in your home insurance policy will be:
- Your House– protects anything that is permanently attached to your house
- Unattached Structures– Gazebos, driveways, unattached garages etc.
- Your Personal Belongings– Furniture, Electronics, Clothing
- Lawsuits– if someone is injured on your property
- Temporary Living Costs– Covers expenses if you aren’t able to live in your house while it is being repaired
For more information on the extent of each of these coverages, click here!
Essential Home Coverages for Springdale, Arkansas
These coverages don’t come with standard home insurance policies in Springdale, Arkansas but are recommended that you add them for peace of mind.
- Extended Dwelling Coverage– This is an additional layer of protection on top of whatever your insurance policy will cover. What this means is your insurance provider will replace or rebuild your property even if the damages are more than what your policy covers. It’s a safety essentially.
- Flood Insurance– Most home insurance policies do not cover flood insurance. If you live in an area that is at high risk every year or it’s even a possibility, it is recommended to invest in a flood insurance policy.
- Earthquake Coverage– If earthquakes are common in the area, some home insurance policies will include earthquake coverage. Don’t afraid to ask and see if you are covered by default.
It’s important to consider all of your options when shopping around for insurance in Springdale, Arkansas. If you take time to become better educated in the insurance industry, you will be knowledgeable in how to best protect you and your assets from everyday life.
For more information and to find out how we can provide an exceptional experience for you in Springdale, click the box below to start your quote today!